to expand your Brand’s presence and reach.
The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) helps Singapore companies grow and transform. This programme supports projects that help you to scale your business, innovate, or to venture overseas.
In 2020 alone, Enterprise Singapore (ESG) supported more than 15,000 enterprises with their transformation efforts. Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have also been given S$21 billion in grants over the last five years.
The grant provides a systematic solution to look into your brand assets in an effective way.
Enable your company to better capture target audiences and markets by differentiating your brand, products and services.
Researching thoroughly to gain valuable insights and in-depth findings on your customers
Analysing your competitors’ performance and strategies to position your brand uniquely
Designing your brand strategy based on research to connect with your customers
Building on key messages to reaffirm your brand strategy
Key Facts About the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG):
- Implemented by Enterprise Singapore (ESG)
- Defray up to 80% of the Branding project cost, with additional subsidies for eligible employers
- Grant application deadline extended till 31st March 2022
- Up to 30% of approved grant given to kick-start the project
To qualify for EDG (Branding), you need to:
- Be a business entity registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Be financially viable to start and complete a project
- Engage consultants with Enterprise Singapore-recognised certification
To qualify for Additional Subsidies under the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits (SFEC), you need to:
- Have contributed at least S$750 Skills Development Levy over a qualifying period
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permenant Residents (PRs) every month over a qualifying period
- Have not been qualified for SFEC at any of the earlier periods
- Diagnosis and gap analysis of pain-points in your company
- Assessment of internal and external factors, such as strength and weaknesses, and competition
- Primary or secondary research
- Recommendations, plans and strategies for implementation
- Development of effective brand strategy that appeals to targeted consumers and offers differentiated proposition from the competition;
- Assessment of a brand’s financial value and identification of brand levers;
- Development of a strategic plan to optimise marketing resources and improve customer communications
- Production of corporate and/or marketing collaterals, such as brochures, videos, websites, photography, stock pictures, and copywriting;
- Implementation of marketing or PR campaigns:
- Retainer fees of consultants
- Advertising and media buys
- Engagement of social media influencers
- Management of websites/social media platforms
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
SMEs in Singapore seeking to tap on the EDG programme for Branding must engage certified Brand consultants who are recognised by Enterprise Singapore.
As an established Branding agency in Singapore, Etereo’s Brand consultants are certified and accredited by international certification bodies (TÜV SÜD) and are recognised by both the Institute of Management Consultants (Singapore) and Enterprise Singapore.
Our consultants will guide you through the application process for an uncomplicated and hassle-free experience.
For this period, Enterprise Singapore is giving up to 30% of the approved grant for clients to kick-start their project.
How Do You Prepare for the EDG for Branding?
- Prior to engaging a Brand agency or Brand consultants, we strongly encourage for you to know your clear business goals and plans in mind
- Feel free to share your ideas and goals – big or small – so that nothing is left out when the project concludes
- Set a timeline and a dedicated team who will be able to execute the strategies in a timely and accurate manner
Most importantly, STAY COMMITTED to building your brand even after the project ends.
“The rebranding exercise was an eye-opener for my team and I. Etereo’s team is bold in their ideas and designs, unafraid to share, and daring enough to lead the change in my industry. Their content writing is amazing and gives context to the designs that they propose. Through this exercise, I’ve learnt that rebranding is not just about logo design or visuals, but segues into so much more.”
Allen, Director of Sin Giap Seng
SIN GIAP SENG
Rebranding / Logo Design / Website Design
Established in 1973, Sin Giap Seng has a wealth of experience in the steel fabrication business and delivers quality work at competitive prices.
Despite being one of the longest standing companies in their industry, Sin Giap Seng saw the need to brand and develop digitally to keep up with modern times. Having a brand is easy, but sustainably growing it is not, hence why they chose to rebrand.
As a result, Etereo was tasked to define their brand values and assets clearly, and to align them to their brand identity. We achieved the goals that they outlined for us, which was a professional image and representation of their brand, with both context and meaning that goes deep beyond the surface.
As Singapore prepares for recovery from COVID-19’s recession, businesses should continue to make use of this downtime to digitalise, restructure and transform.
Prepare for growth and transformation by strengthening your business foundations with the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) for Branding today.
Contact us for a complimentary, no-obligations, Brand audit today.