The Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) helps Singapore companies grow and transform. Implemented by Enterprise Singapore (EDG), this programme supports projects that help you to scale your business, innovate, or to venture overseas.
Expand your Brand’s presence and reach with
How Etereo supports this grant
Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Singapore seeking to tap into the EDG programme for Branding must engage brand consultants with Enterprise Singapore-recognised certification.
As an established branding agency in Singapore, Etereo’s Brand consultants are certified and accredited by international certification bodies (TÜV SÜD) and are recognised by Enterprise Singapore. Our consultants will guide you through the entire branding journey in a comprehensive and hassle-free experience.
At Etereo, branding is both our motivation and our method for propelling businesses to their peak. To us, EDG branding is the foundation of a business’s foray into the economic landscape and the linchpin of sustainable growth.
Key Facts about the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG):
- In 2020 alone, Enterprise Singapore supported more than 15,000 enterprises with their transformation efforts, a 50% increase from 2019
- Over S$21 billion in grants have been disbursed to Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Singapore over the past five years to help them grow their capabilities
- Defray up to 50% of the Branding project cost, with additional subsidies for eligible employers
- Up to 30% of approved grant given to kick-start the project
Strategic Brand and Marketing Development
The EDG branding grant provides a systematic solution to evaluate your brand assets in an effective way. Enable your company to better capture target audiences and markets by differentiating your brand, products and services.
Here is how we will help you:
In-depth findings from market studies to gain invaluable insights on your industry, intended audience and customers
Analysing your competitors’ performance and strategies to position your brand uniquely
Designing your brand strategy based on research findings to connect with your target audience and customers
Setting a standard to align your brand’s purpose to both internal and external stakeholders
Building on key messages to reaffirm your brand strategy
All these will culminate in a coherent brand system and a brand style guide (also known as a brand book or brand guide) which functions as a key asset in your company’s arsenal to help content creators communicate consistent messages to your audience.
Over time, awareness and consistency will build trust and rapport between your brand and your target audience.
What does brand strategy consulting cover?
- Development of your own brand canvas
- Discovery of your brand’s North Star which will guide all your content and designs
- Consistent structuring of your content for your brand communications
What Services does the Grant for Branding Cover?
- Development of effective brand strategy that appeals to targeted consumers and offers differentiated proposition from the competition
- Assessment of a brand’s financial value and identification of brand levers
- Development of a strategic plan to optimise marketing resources and improve customer communications
What Services does the Grant for Branding NOT Cover?
- Production of corporate and/or marketing collaterals, such as brochures, videos, websites, photography, stock pictures, and copywriting;
- Implementation of marketing or PR campaigns:
- Retainer fees of consultants
- Advertising and media buys
- Engagement of social media influencers
- Management of websites/social media platforms
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
How does a branding company work?
- Creation of the company’s identity
- Development of your brand’s key distinctive assets
To qualify for the EDG (Branding), you need to:
- Be a business entity registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Financially viable to start and complete the project
- Engage consultants with Enterprise Singapore-recognised certification
Prepare for growth and transformation by strengthening your business foundations with the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) for Branding.
Contact us for a complimentary, no-obligations, Brand audit today.