- Conduct research on brand awareness and associations.
- Conduct research, evaluate and organise data on industry trends and target audiences.
- Plan and strategise branding and marketing plans to enhance brand reputation and increase brand awareness. Includes ideation and creation of marketing initiatives across various digital platforms.
- Execute a comprehensive marketing campaign across various channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to meet project goals. Includes distribution of communication materials to various media outlets, partners and digital platforms.
- Monitor and analyse campaigns’ objectives throughout marketing implementation. Evaluate key metrics and provide data-driven feedback on their performance.
- Plan and execute collaboration with partners and influencers
- Write original copy and edit content for corporate marketing and communications materials for use on marketing platforms.
- CRM Management
- Maintain the organisation and client social media platforms and digital marketing channels to align with branding strategies.
- Prepare and maintain accurate advertising and marketing expense reports to measure ROI and KPI
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant marketing experience with experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge in online marketing tools and best practices.
- Deep interest in marketing and consumer marketing.
- Excellent copy-writing and creative content writing skills.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills and proactive learner.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure well.